The aim of Erasmus+ is to contribute to the Europe strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion.
Erasmus+ also aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education, and contribute to achieving the objectives of the EU youth strategies.
Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
The KA1 supports mobility projects in the field of education, training and youth.
KA1 programmes for students aim to improve:
- career prospects;
- foreign language competences;
- intercultural awareness;
- self-empowerment and self-esteem;
- EU values.
Europass Berlin is active as intermediary for schools and organizations who wish to offer their project participants the opportunity to gain work experience abroad.
We take care of every aspect of mobility projects:
- Accommodation: We help arrange accommodations for participants, according to different needs: hotel/hostel, apartments with self-catering facilities, and in particular host families.
- Internship Activities: Thanks to our network of partner companies in every professional field, we are able to provide the most suitable internship activities according to the participants´ needs, starting from a minimum duration of one week to six months.
- Tutoring 24/7: One of our tutors will be available to support participants in every mobility phase: from welcoming, to bringing to the internship place, to carefully monitoring the activities carried out by the participants. Of course, our tutors are also available for emergencies of any kind.
- Transportation: Transfer from and to the airport and public transport ticket; upon request we also organize airport transfer with a taxi or a private bus and provide participants with weekly or monthly tickets for the whole mobility duration.
- Cultural activities and excursions: Our guides take care of organizing guided tours in Berlin and surroundings, with a focus on history, art, science, or technology – such as guided excursions in the nearby cities of Potsdam, Dresden and others. Our guides are highly experienced and offer tours in Italian, English and German.
Thanks to our extensive network of partner companies and institutions in Berlin and in the main German cities, we provide the best internship activities for trainees in every professional and study field. We work in the following sectors: hotel and restaurant industry, ICT, mechanical and electronic engineering, renewable energies, travel agencies, tour guides, event planning and more.
We are also specialized in organizing job shadowing activities, workshops and seminars for teachers and school staff with the collaboration of numerous schools and centres of excellence in Berlin and in other German cities.
Key Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
KA2 supports strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth.
KA2 programmes for organizations aim to:
- develop, transfer and implement innovative practices;
- improve practices for the needs of disadvantaged groups;
- reinforce cooperation with partners from other countries and fields of education;
- increase sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- increase foreign languages and digital competences;
- provide a better undestanding of social, ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity.
Europass Berlin is active both as an applicant and as a partner in KA2 projects. Thanks to our activity as a training center for teachers, we are expert in the fields of education, innovative teaching practices and digital skills.
For further information and to request a consultation do not hesitate to contact us, our staff will be glad to assist you.