The service is offered by:
EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH
(Office and courses address: Rigaer Straße 4 10247 Berlin)
Lessons take place from Monday to Friday, except for German national holidays. If a course does not reach the minimum number of students expected (min 2), the Management reserves the right to change the course structure. To obtain certification of attendance to a course it is necessary to have attended at least 80% of the lessons.
The details and contents of each individual offer are indicated in the relevant pages on the website www.europassberlin.com. As well as prices valid from 01 January to 31 December of the current year.
A minimum age of 16 is required for participation in the courses. Junior programs are open from the age of 14. Admission to minors under the age of 18 is possible with prior authorization from the parents, or whoever takes their place, to use public transport and participate in all the extracurricular activities organized by the School without the assistance of the school staff.
Acceptance to the course is subject to receipt of the registration confirmation by the School. The confirmation of registration is a document that shows all the information related to the course and payment conditions. Without having received this document the student cannot be considered enrolled in the school.
Terms of payment
Within 5 working days of receipt of the registration confirmation, the participant must pay the total purchased service for bank transfer.
EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH
Bayerischer Pl. 1, 10779 Berlin
IBAN: DE50 1004 0000 0325 5767 00
For registrations made from 1/5/2020 (Covid 19 emergency).
Cancellations must be notified by e-mail.
- For cancellations communicated at least 2 weeks before the start of the course, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will refund the entire amount.
- For cancellations communicated 7 days before the start of the course, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will refund the entire amount less 30% of the total.
- After the start of the EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH courses, the full amount will be retained. There are no reimbursements for courses not attended, even if they are long-term courses.
For registrations made until 30/4/2020
Cancellations must be communicated by email.
- For cancellations communicated at least 4 weeks before the start of the course, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will refund the full amount less 30% of the total.
- For cancellations communicated 15 days before the start of the course, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will retain the cost of one week of course and accommodation (if requested).
- After the start of the courses, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will retain the full amount. There are no refunds for non-attended courses, even if they are long-term courses.
During national holidays there will be no lessons, as indicated on the current year’s list. For those days no reimbursements are granted, nor are lessons recovered.
- Absences for personal reasons, early departures and late arrivals are not valid reasons to recover lessons or demand refunds.
- To move or reorganize an individual lesson, the school needs to be notified at least 24 hours before the agreed time. If the absence is not communicated promptly, the lesson cannot be rescheduled or refunded
Accommodation is available from the Sunday before the start of the course to the Saturday following the end of the course. Check-in is possible from 7.00 to 23.00. There is no refund for early departures. A delayed arrival does not justify a delayed departure.
Treatment of complaints relating to the courses
Any student complaints about aspects of the School or the services offered must be presented to the administration office. Should there not be a timely intervention in the resolution of the complaint, the student can write to the management. Only
Treatment of complaints relating to housing
In the need to change accommodation, if it is not possible to find accommodation with the required characteristics, the school reserves the right to propose an alternative solution. EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH accepts requests to change accommodation within the first three days of arrival in Florence.
If a student wishes to change accommodation for personal reasons, not concerning the general conditions of the accommodation, a penalty will be applied, the amount of which will depend on the type of accommodation booked.
Students who need a study visa can receive all the necessary documents by e-mail after having made the payment according to the instructions indicated in the registration confirmation. On request, the original documents can also be sent by post. Shipping costs will be charged to the student.
If the visa is not granted, EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will be able to reimburse the amount paid only after receiving the written denial issued by the competent authorities. EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH will retain €150.00 of administration costs plus bank or postal charges. Once the visa is issued by the competent authorities, it is not possible to change course dates. There are no refunds for courses not attended.
Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the school structure. EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH denies any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings within its premises. It is strongly recommended to obtain insurance against theft, loss of personal property, accidents or illnesses.
Acceptance of the regulation
Once enrolled, the student will automatically accept the conditions for enrollment of the school.