Our language training centre has been active for years now in the realization of European projects like Erasmus+, PON, PCTO (ex ASL).
We are a partner of Europass Teacher Academy, the main European provider of professional training courses. Europass Teacher Academy also offers courses in Berlin.
We are active as intermediaries for schools and organizations who wish to offer their project participants the opportunity to gain work experience abroad, as well as consultants to realize their own projects.
We take care of every aspect of mobility projects: in particular, we support students in finding an internship activity and in organizing workshops, seminars and other educational activities in Berlin and in Germany.
Thanks to our extensive network of partner companies and institutions in Berlin and in the main German cities, we provide the best internship activities for trainees in every professional and study field. We work in the following sectors: hotel and restaurant industry, ICT, mechanical and electronic engineering, renewable energies, travel agencies, tour guides, event planning and more.
We are also specialized in organizing job shadowing activities, workshops and seminars for teachers and school staff with the collaboration of numerous schools and centres of excellence in Berlin and in other German cities.
Our support services for mobility projects include, among others:
- Consulting: We offer consulting to schools and organizations who wish to submit their mobility projects within the European program Erasmus+. We take care of the project application, to adapt it to the school’s needs, we handle each mobility in its practical aspects, as well as in finding the most suitable partners to make the most out of your project.
- Accommodation: We help arrange accommodations for participants, according to different needs: hotel/hostel, apartments with self-catering facilities, and in particular host families.
- Internship Activities: Thanks to our network of partner companies in every professional field, we are able to provide the most suitable internship activities according to the participants´ needs, starting from a minimum duration of one week to six months.
- Tutoring 24/7: One of our tutors will be available to support participants in every mobility phase: from welcoming, to bringing to the internship place, to carefully monitoring the activities carried out by the participants. Of course, our tutors are also available for emergencies of any kind.
- Transportation: Transfer from and to the airport and public transport ticket; upon request we also organize airport transfer with a taxi or a private bus and provide participants with weekly or monthly tickets for the whole mobility duration.
- Cultural activities and excursions: Our guides take care of organizing guided tours in Berlin and surroundings, with a focus on history, art, science, or technology – such as guided excursions in the nearby cities of Potsdam, Dresden and others.
All of our tours are organized by experienced guides and are available in Italian, English and German.
For further information and to request a consultation do not hesitate to contact us, our staff will be glad to assist you.