Erasmus+, KA220-SCH – Cooperation partnerships in school education, KA220-SCH-2D3A9D18
Project nr. 2021-1-IT02-KA220-SCH-000032535
The SPACE*Lab project aims to address the STEM underachievement of students in the EU countries and promote an innovative pedagogical approach. Primary schools will actively involve teachers and pupils from the primary school will be actively involved in the creation of best practice in the EU community.
The Applicant organisation/Partner organisation are:
- Kairos Consorzio di Cooperative Sociali – Società Cooperativa sociale (IT)
- GoINNO Institute (SI)
- NTRA.SRA.DE LOS DOLORES (ES)
- 13th Primary School, Chalandri (GR)
- EBB Europass Berlin Beratungsbüro GmbH (DE)
- DIMOTIKO SCHOLEIO LEMESOU 22 – AGIOU GEORGIOU (CY)
- ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO SETTIMO III (IT)
The project has the following objectives:
- To increase the competences of teachers and educators in delivering innovative student-centered STEAM learning pathways for young people 6-14 y.o.;
- To increase student’s interest and motivation in STEAM fields and careers with particular attention to fewer opportunities young people;
- to facilitate the creation of a STEAM activity-based network for schools, institutional stakeholder in the field of education, civil society and organization to align STEAM educational practices with the European Union’s objectives of sustainable development and growth.- Students will be involved in a dynamic and flexible STEM experience based on space themes. They will experience how astronauts reach their goal to go to Mars thanks to the game “Mission to Mars” that will stimulate their curiosity towards the overall aspect of the spaceflights missions in the space and will demonstrate how science is open to all.